The Outreach Committee assists the Governing Body Commission (GBC) in their service of offering leadership and inspiration to ensure that the service of outreach – sharing the process of Krishna consciousness with those who have not already adopted it – remains at the heart of what it means to belong to International Society For Krishna Consciousness (ISKCON), and that all members and projects of ISKCON engage in outreach activities in ways that are effective, relevant, and appropriate for their local societies and the world at large.
- To develop strategies to increase inspiration for outreach amongst all ISKCON members
- To identify, develop and promote tools to innovate and expand outreach activities in local areas
- To develop and plan specialized global and regional strategies such as internet, broadcast media, celebrity outreach, and so on.
- To promote coordination of outreach efforts connected with the Bhaktivedanta Book Trust (BBT), GBC ministries (such as Book Distribution, Congregational Development, Communications, and so on) and other GBC standing committees.
- To create systems for measuring, assessing and analysing outreach effectiveness.
Bhagavati Kripa devi dasi
Bhakti Vinoda Swami
Damodar Dhananjaya das
Kaisori devi dasi
Seva Swarup das
Subuddhi Krsna das
Vaisnava seva das
Devotees interested in participating in the committee should contact – Pancharatna Das