In order to provide you with the full range of services, we are sometimes required to collect information about you.
– What information ISKCON Outreach may collect about you;
– How ISKCON Outreach will use information we collect about you;
– Whether ISKCON Outreach will disclose your details to anyone else;
As set out above, ISKCON Outreach is committed to safeguarding your personal information.
Information ISKCON Outreach may collect about you.
We may collect and store any or all of the following types of information:
Information about the computer terminal you are on and about your use of our website including:
– Your computers IP address,
– Your worldwide geographical location,
– Your Internet browser details,
– The site which referred you to us,
– How long you stayed on our site,
– Which pages you viewed.
Any personal information about any transactions carried out between you and ISKCON Outreach, including.
Any personal information that is collected during registration to any service from ISKCON Outreach, including
Any personal information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to any services from ISKCON Outreach, including
Any other personal information that you choose to send to us; including
How ISKCON Outreach will use your personal data
ISKCON Outreach will use your personal information for several reasons including the following:
We may use your personal information:
– For website administration purposes, which means that ISKCON Outreach may contact you for reasons related to the service you have signed up (For example – to notify you that a particular service has been suspended for maintenance).
– To personalise the way that content on the ISKCON Outreach website is presented to you.
– To allow the ISKCON Outreach website to enable any services you are registered with.
– To enable us to send to you any goods which have been purchased via the ISKCON Outreach website,
– To allow ISKCON Outreach to send you any paperwork related to your use of the website for example: statements & invoices,
– To communicate with you about the website and to send you general notifications,
– To communicate with you for the purposes of marketing our business or the businesses of carefully selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you,
– To allow us to deal with any enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the ISKCON Outreach website,
We may provide your personal information to carefully selected third parties without your consent.
Who ISKCON Outreach may disclose your personal information to.
We may disclose information about you to any of our Employees, Officers, Agents, Suppliers, whenever it is reasonably necessary for the smooth business running of ISKCON Outreach.
Cookies, are parcels of text sent by a server to a Web client (usually a browser) and then sent back unchanged by the client each time it accesses that server. Every time the user visits the webpage the cookie can be used to help identify them.
on the ISKCON Outreach website.
Any advertisers on our site many also place cookies on your local machine.
Most modern browsers allow users to decide whether to accept cookies, but rejection makes some websites unusable
International data transfer
Any personal information that is submitted to us may be stored and transferred between countries which do not have copyright laws. By providing us your information to us you agree to such international data transfer and storage.
How ISKCON Outreach secure's your personal data
ISKCON Outreach take reasonable technical precautions to prevent the loss or misuse of your personal information.
We will store all personal information on our secure servers.
Any transactions you make with the website will be encrypted using SSL technology.
However, the internet itself is relatively insecure and as such we cannot guarantee the security of any data sent over the internet.
You are responsible for keeping your password secure. We will never ask you for your password via email or any other means. any attempt of this should be treated as suspicious.
Third party websites external to ISKCON Outreach
Our website may contain hyperlinks to websites owned and operated by third parties. These third party websites have their own privacy policies, including cookies, and we urge you to review them. They will govern the use of personal information you submit or are collected by cookies whilst visiting these websites. ISKCON Outreach accepts no responsibility or liability for the privacy practices of such third party websites and your use of such websites is at your own risk.